Saturday, July 28, 2012

Scrapbooking again ! / ¡Scrapeando de nuevo !

                              

Hola a todos, ¿como están ?
Aquí estoy de nuevo con Scrapbooking. Perdón a mis seguidores por esto que no tiene nada que ver con encaje.
Quiero mostrarles lo que hice en una tarde de Crop en uno de los negocios que más me gustan, Michaels. Asistimos sólo 4 personas y la pasamos muy bien.
Y esta es la página que hice.



Hello to everyone, how are you ?
Here I'm again with Scrapbooking. My apologies to the followers who are interesting in my lace.

I want to show you what I made in a Crop evening at one of my favorites stores, Michaels.We where only 4 people and we had a great time.
This is the page I made.


                                     



Las flores las hice de cartón corrugado, que forré y corté con la mi máquina "Big Shot".

I made the flowers with cardboard, but first I glued paper to it. Then I used the "Big Shot " to cut it.




                      
      Gracias por su visita.

Thank you for your visit.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi there, I would like to ask if I can buy books and threads from you? (I am from Taiwan.)

Adriana Ortiz said...

Hi Carol,I dont sell them but I can help you where to find them, maybe.
Tell me wich book or thread you want.
Please send me a e-mail aortizroes@gmail.com